(14-4, 6-3 away)
(16-4, 9-1 home)
Venue: Sojka Pavilion
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||C McCollum 23
||H Greiner 6
||M McKnight 4
||M Muscala 19
||M Muscala 11
||M Muscala 2
Lehigh scored 30 points from behind the arc and nipped Bucknell 65-62 in Patriot action on Wednesday, January 23rd. The Mountain Hawks were led by Mackey McKnight, who put up 17 points plus eight rebounds. B.J. Bailey had a game-high 18 points and added three assists. For the Bison, Mike Muscala got a team-high 16 points and eight rebounds. Lehigh (12-4, 3-0 Patriot) welcomes Lafayette (9-12, 2-2 Patriot) on Sunday, January 27th.
Lehigh Game Notes
- The win over Bucknell extended the Lehigh winning streak to 5 games.
- The Mountain Hawks have won 89% of the time this season (8-1) after recording 10 or more three-pointers.
- Lehigh has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 8 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Lehigh has won 83% of the time (10-2) when Holden Greiner has 12 points or more and 83% of the time (5-1) when Mackey McKnight has 5 field goals made or more.
- Lehigh set season lows for field goal percentage and turnovers.
- The Mountain Hawks have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 13 games.
- Lehigh has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (B.J. Bailey and Mackey McKnight) accounted for 53.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Gabe Knutson and Mackey McKnight) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Gabe Knutson has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 18 games this season.
- Mackey McKnight has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Mackey McKnight had career highs with 3 three-pointers, 8 rebounds, and 8 defensive rebounds.
- Holden Greiner has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- B.J. Bailey had career highs with 18 points, 4 three-pointers, and a 100% three-point percentage.
Bucknell Game Notes
- The Bison have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Bucknell has lost 30 close games.
- Cameron Ayers recorded a team season high in assists with 8.
- The top two scorers (Mike Muscala and Joe Willman) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Joe Willman and Mike Muscala) accounted for 43.5% of the rebounds.
- Mike Muscala has led the team in scoring 16 times in 20 games this season.
- Joe Willman has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Cameron Ayers set a career high with 8 assists.
- Mike Muscala has 20 straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Willman has 4 straight double-digit point games.