Holy Cross 53
(10-9, 5-7 away)
(9-12, 8-2 home)
Venue: Kirby Sports Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||D Dudzinski 15
||D Dudzinski 7
||J Burrell 3
||S Hinrichs 14
||S Hinrichs 4
||T Johnson 4
Holy Cross stumbled against Lafayette 63-53 in conference play on Wednesday, January 23rd. The Crusaders got 13 points and five rebounds from Dave Dudzinski. Dee Goens had two points and added four rebounds. For the Leopards, Bryce Scott finished with 16 points and four rebounds. Holy Cross (10-9, 2-2 Patriot) hosts Bucknell (16-3, 3-0 Patriot) on Saturday, January 26th.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:02 left to go.
- Holy Cross started 10-9 during the 2007 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-8) after recording 10 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 9 or more three-pointers this season, Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, Holy Cross has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- HC set a season low for free throws made.
- The top two scorers (Phil Beans and Dave Dudzinski) accounted for 50.9% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (16) than the starters (15).
- Dave Dudzinski has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Phil Beans has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Phil Beans had a career high with 4 three-pointers.
Lafayette Game Notes
- Levi Giese recorded a team season high in blocks with 4.
- The top two scorers (Seth Hinrichs and Bryce Scott) accounted for 50.7% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dan Trist and Levi Giese) accounted for 41.1% of the rebounds.
- Seth Hinrichs has led the team in scoring 9 times in 21 games this season.
- Dan Trist has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 21 games this season.
- Levi Giese set a career high with 4 blocks.
- Dan Trist set a career high with 7 rebounds.