Miami (OH) 62
(7-10, 5-3 home)
Venue: John D. Millett Hall
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||D Cooper 14
||I Baltic 5
||D Cooper 8
||A Roberts 13
||W Felder 5
||Q Rollins 4
Ohio scored 36 points from behind the arc and won on the road against Miami (OH) 74-62 in MAC action on Wednesday, January 23rd. The Bobcats were led by D.J Cooper, who put up a team-high 17 points plus nine assists (7 Reb 3 Stl). Ivo Baltic played his way to a double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds. Will Felder recorded a double-double for the RedHawks on a game-high 19 points and 10 rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, January 26th when Ohio (14-5, 5-0 MAC) goes to Kent State (11-7, 2-2 MAC).
Ohio Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:25 left to go.
- The win over Miami (OH) extended the Ohio winning streak to 6 games.
- Ohio beat the spread by 3.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Bobcats have beaten the spread.
- Ohio has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when its field goal percentage has been 52.0% or better.
- The Bobcats have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 6 or more blocks.
- Ohio has won 90% of the time this season (9-1) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- Ohio has won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after holding an opponent to under 34.9% field goal percentage.
- This season Ohio has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Ivo Baltic has 13 points or more, 86% of the time (6-1) when Nick Kellogg plays 31 minutes or more, and 78% of the time (7-2) when D.J Cooper has 4 free throws made or more.
- The Bobcats have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 11 games.
- Ivo Baltic recorded a team season high in rebounds with 12 and defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (D.J Cooper and Nick Kellogg) accounted for 43.2% of the points.
- Ivo Baltic accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- D.J Cooper has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 19 games this season.
- Ivo Baltic has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 19 games this season.
- Ivo Baltic recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ivo Baltic recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 2nd of his career.
- Ivo Baltic had a career high with 11 defensive rebounds.
- Reggie Keely had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- Miami (OH) lost and did not cover the spread.
- Will Felder recorded a team season high in rebounds with 10.
- Will Felder accounted for 30.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Felder and Jon Harris) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Will Felder has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 7 times in 17 games this season.
- Will Felder recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Will Felder has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Will Felder recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 7th of his career.
- Allen Roberts has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Jon Harris set a career high with 8 rebounds.