|Clemson||D Booker 13.0||D Booker 8.0||R Hall 3.8|
|Florida State||M Snaer 14.8||T Shannon 6.3||M Snaer 2.6|
Florida State welcomes Clemson to Donald L. Tucker Center on Thursday. Tip-off is at 8:00 EST and it can be seen on ACC Network or ESPN3.com. The Seminoles beat the Tigers 71-66 on January 5th and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
Florida State is 4th in the ACC and Clemson is in 10th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last match-up, Michael Snaer finished with 9 points in the Seminoles 56-36 loss against Virginia on January 19th. With 14.8 points per game and 2.6 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. For the Tigers, Devin Booker finished with 27 points and 6 rebounds in the 66-62 loss to NC State on January 20th. With 13.0 points per game and 8.0 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Florida State has a statistical advantage over Clemson in one significant area, scoring, where the Seminoles have an edge over the Tigers, 70 points per game to 63 points per game.
- Florida State is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.1% vs 64.0%) than Clemson this season.
- Michael Snaer is ranked 9th in the ACC in points and 8th in the ACC in three-pointers.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Florida State has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Clemson (12 vs 2).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Florida State has come back to win after being down at half against Clemson 6 times since 1999.
- Okaro White is ranked 9th in the ACC in blocks.
- Florida State has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.696 to 0.636).
- Florida State is better under pressure, and has defeated Clemson in 8 out of the last 13 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Florida State beat Clemson by 8 points the last time they played (Mar 04, 2012).
- Florida State has a more potent offense, scoring more points (74.0 per game vs 64.4 per game) than Clemson this season.
- Terrance Shannon is ranked 9th in the ACC in steals.
- Florida State is a better three-point shooting team (38.9% vs 32.2%) than Clemson this season.
|C-||T. Whisnant II||21||7||1||1||1||0||0|