|Stanford||D Powell 14.9||J Huestis 9.2||C Randle 2.8|
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 14.6||A Roberson 11.5||S Dinwiddie 2.6|
On Thursday, Colorado plays host to Stanford at Coors Events Center. Tip-off is at 10:00 EST and you can see it on ESPNU. The Buffaloes are 0-3 against the Cardinal over the last four years. They fell 74-50 on 2/23/2012, the last time they met.
Colorado is in 9th place in the Pac 12 and trying to catch Stanford who holds down 7th place.
In their last game, Spencer Dinwiddie put up 16 points in the Buffaloes 58-49 win over Washington State on January 19th. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 14.6 points per game and 2.6 assists per game. In a 69-59 victory over California on January 19th, Dwight Powell put up 17 points and 9 rebounds for the Cardinal. His 14.9 points per game is the highest mark on the team. A key area of strength for Stanford is turnover percentage at 18.4, which ranks 2nd in their conference (and 76th nationally).
- Colorado is a better three-point shooting team (39.5% vs 27.3%) than Stanford this season.
- Andre Roberson is ranked 10th nationally in rebounds, 4th in the Pac 12 in steals, and 10th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- It's only wins and losses, but Colorado has a better overall record than Stanford this season (10-2 vs 9-4).
- Colorado has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Stanford ($42,033 vs $53,000).
- The Colorado steals leader (Andre Roberson) has more steals than the Stanford steals leader (Chasson Randle).
- The Colorado rebounding leader (Andre Roberson) has more rebounds than the Stanford rebounding leader (Josh Huestis).
- Colorado is a better shooting team (47.3% vs 40.9%) than Stanford this season.
- Even computers respect Colorado more. We have a better RPI this season than Stanford (RPI: #4 vs #61).
- The Colorado three-point leader (Askia Booker) has more three-pointers than the Stanford three-point leader (Chasson Randle).
- We beat real teams. Colorado has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Stanford this season (3 vs 0).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Colorado has a stronger schedule than Stanford this season (SOS Rank: #6 vs #71).