|Jacksonville||K McDougald 11.7||G Powell 7.6||R Powell 4.1|
|East Tenn State||M Dubose 15.5||L Wilson 5.6||P McClain 3.6|
Jacksonville travels to Memorial Center on Thursday to take on East Tennessee State. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Dolphins are 2-7 against the Buccaneers over the last four years. The last time they met (2/13/2012) they won 61-55.
Jacksonville is currently in 2nd place in the conference and East Tennessee State is in 5th.
In their last match-up, Keith McDougald finished with 17 points in the Dolphins 77-68 victory over North Florida on January 18th. He paces the team in points per game with 11.7, and steals per game with 1.6. For the Buccaneers, Jarvis Jones put up 15 points and 6 assists in the 70-60 win over Kennesaw State on January 19th. He is averaging 14.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 2.6 steals per game.
East Tennessee State StatSmack
- The Jacksonville blocks leader (Tyler Alderman) has more blocks than the East Tennessee State blocks leader (Hunter Harris).
- Glenn Powell is ranked 1st in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds and 7th in the Atlantic Sun in blocks.
- The Jacksonville assist leader (Russell Powell) has more assists than the East Tennessee State assist leader (Petey McClain).
- How does our back look? Jacksonville is ranked higher than East Tennessee State in the Atlantic Sun (#1 vs #5).
- At least you keep showing up. Jacksonville has an average margin of victory of 8 over East Tennessee State in 3 wins since 2005.
- Jacksonville is a better shooting team (41.6% vs 37.0%) than East Tennessee State this season.
- Dylan Fritsch is ranked 3rd in the Atlantic Sun in three-pointers.
- Jacksonville beat East Tennessee State by 6 points the last time they played (Feb 13, 2012).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Jacksonville currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (958 to 1000) than East Tennessee State, per the NCAA.
- Russell Powell is ranked 3rd in the Atlantic Sun in assists.