Bryant University vs. Sacred Heart: Full Game Preview
|Bryant University||D Starks 17.2||A Francis 8.6||F Dobbs 4.5|
|Sacred Heart||S Gibson 19.0||L Montes 6.7||P Gaetano 7.4|
On Thursday, Bryant travels to William Pitt Center to take on Sacred Heart. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Bulldogs are 1-7 against the Pioneers over the last four years. They lost 72-46 the last time they played (2/11/2012).
Sacred Heart and Bryant are packed together in the conference, holding down 2nd and 1st place, respectively. Bryant has won its last eight games.
In their last match-up on January 19th, Dyami Starks put up 17 points as the Bulldogs ran it up on Wagner 82-59. His 17.2 points per game is the highest mark on the team. For the Pioneers, Shane Gibson put up 23 points and 5 rebounds in the 75-72 win over St. Francis (PA) on January 19th. His 19.0 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Sacred Heart StatSmack
- Alex Francis is ranked 9th in the NEC in points and 4th in the NEC in rebounds.
- The Bryant scoring leader (Dyami Starks) has more points than the Sacred Heart scoring leader (Shane Gibson).
- Even computers respect Bryant more. We have a better RPI this season than Sacred Heart (RPI: #140 vs #250).
- Frankie Dobbs is ranked 9th in the NEC in assists.
- Dyami Starks is ranked 5th in the NEC in points and 3rd in the NEC in three-pointers.
- The Bryant rebounding leader (Alex Francis) has more rebounds than the Sacred Heart rebounding leader (Louis Montes).
- It's only wins and losses, but Bryant has a better overall record than Sacred Heart this season (7-4 vs 2-9).
- Bryant has a better scoring defense (68.2 allowed per game vs 77.3 allowed per game) than Sacred Heart this season.
- The Bryant three-point leader (Dyami Starks) has more three-pointers than the Sacred Heart three-point leader (Shane Gibson).
- Bryant players are more experienced than Sacred Heart players (13,835 minutes played vs 11,732 minutes played).
|D-||M. Abdel Latif||10||1||2||0||0||1||1|