|Jacksonville||K McDougald 11.7||G Powell 7.6||R Powell 4.1|
|East Tenn State||M Dubose 15.5||L Wilson 5.6||P McClain 3.6|
On Thursday, East Tennessee State welcomes Jacksonville at Memorial Center. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Buccaneers are 7-2 against the Dolphins over the last four years. They fell 61-55 on 2/13/2012, the last time they met.
East Tennessee State is 5th in the conference and Jacksonville is 2nd. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last game, Lester Wilson put up 19 points and 5 rebounds in the Buccaneers 70-60 win over Kennesaw State on January 19th. He is averaging 15.3 points per game and leads the team in rebounds with 5.6 per game. For the Dolphins, Glenn Powell finished with 14 points and 8 rebounds in the 77-68 win over North Florida on January 18th. With 7.6 rebounds per game and 1.1 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Lester Wilson is ranked 7th in the Atlantic Sun in points, 9th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds, and 41st nationally in three-pointers.
- The East Tennessee State three-point leader (Lester Wilson) has more three-pointers than the Jacksonville three-point leader (Dylan Fritsch).
- East Tennessee State has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (0.595 to 0.474).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. East Tennessee State has a stronger schedule than Jacksonville this season (SOS Rank: #126 vs #324).
- At least you keep showing up. East Tennessee State has an average margin of victory of 11 over Jacksonville in 11 wins since 2005.
- East Tennessee State takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Jacksonville (4 vs 0).
- Hunter Harris is ranked 5th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds and 7th in the Atlantic Sun in blocks.
- The East Tennessee State steals leader (Jarvis Jones) has more steals than the Jacksonville steals leader (Kordario Fleming).
- We just win. East Tennessee State has more wins over the last 5 years than Jacksonville (105 vs 90).
- East Tennessee State is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on East Tennessee State is 76.2 inches compared to 75.1 inches for Jacksonville.