|California||A Crabbe 19.8||D Kravish 7.5||J Cobbs 4.1|
|Utah||J Loveridge 12.8||J Loveridge 7.3||J DuBois 3.4|
On Thursday, California heads to Jon M. Huntsman Center to take on Utah. Tip-off is at 8:30 EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Golden Bears are 3-0 against the Utes over the last four years. They won 60-46 on 2/23/2012 the last time they played.
California is 7th in the conference and Utah is 11th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last game, Allen Crabbe put up 14 points and 5 rebounds in the Golden Bears 69-59 loss to Stanford on January 19th. He leads the team in scoring average, scoring 19.8 points per contest. For the Utes, Jordan Loveridge finished with 17 points and 5 rebounds in the 74-65 win over Washington on January 19th. With 12.8 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- The California assist leader (Justin Cobbs) has more assists than the Utah assist leader (Jarred DuBois).
- California has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.653 to 0.468).
- You get an A for effort, but California has emerged victorious against Utah the last 3 times they've played.
- AP voters think more highly of California and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Utah (25 vs 17).
- Allen Crabbe is ranked 22nd nationally in points and 7th in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 California has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Utah (5 vs 0).
- Justin Cobbs is ranked 7th in the Pac 12 in points and 7th in the Pac 12 in assists.
- At least you keep showing up. California has an average margin of victory of 17 over Utah in 3 wins since 2007.
- California waxed Utah by 14 points the last time they played (Feb 23, 2012).