|Clemson||D Booker 13.0||D Booker 8.0||R Hall 3.8|
|Florida State||M Snaer 14.8||T Shannon 6.3||M Snaer 2.6|
On Thursday, Clemson visits Donald L. Tucker Center to take on Florida State. Tip-off is at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on ACC Network or ESPN3.com. The Tigers lost to the Seminoles 71-66 on January 5th and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
Clemson is in 10th place in the ACC, Florida State is in 4th place.
In their last match-up, Devin Booker finished with 27 points and 6 rebounds in the Tigers 66-62 loss against NC State on January 20th. He leads the team with 13.0 points per game and 8.0 rebounds per game. The Seminoles were defeated by Virginia 56-36 on January 19th despite 8 points and 5 rebounds from Okaro White. He is averaging 13.1 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.4 blocks per game.
Reviewing current performance metrics, Florida State has an edge in one significant category, scoring, where the Seminoles have the upper hand over the Tigers, 70 points per game to 63 points per game.
Florida State StatSmack
- AP voters think more highly of Clemson and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Florida State (53 vs 32).
- Clemson isn't as congested as Tallahassee (population is significantly lower).
- Rod Hall is ranked 8th in the ACC in assists.
- The Clemson rebounding leader (Devin Booker) has more rebounds than the Florida State rebounding leader (Terrance Shannon).
- K.J. McDaniels is ranked 9th in the ACC in steals and 3rd in the ACC in blocks.
- Devin Booker is ranked 10th in the ACC in rebounds.
- At least you keep showing up. Clemson has an average margin of victory of 11 over Florida State in 22 wins since 1991.
- The Clemson assist leader (Rod Hall) has more assists than the Florida State assist leader (Devon Bookert).
- Clemson has a better scoring defense (55.4 allowed per game vs 66.9 allowed per game) than Florida State this season.
- The Clemson blocks leader (K.J. McDaniels) has more blocks than the Florida State blocks leader (Okaro White).
|C-||T. Whisnant II||21||7||1||1||1||0||0|