|Marist||C Lewis 14.6||A Kemp 8.1||I Morton 3.2|
|Fairfield||D Needham 14.5||A Sidibe 5.6||D Wade 3.8|
On Thursday, Marist travels to Webster Bank Arena to take on Fairfield. It takes place at 7:00 EST and you can see it on ESPN3. The Red Foxes are 1-8 against the Stags over the last four years. They fell 60-49 on 2/20/2012, the last time they met.
Marist is tied with Fairfield for 7th in the conference.
In their last match-up, Chavaughn Lewis finished with 19 points and 9 rebounds in the Red Foxes 59-48 victory over St. Peter's on January 19th. On top of his scoring average of 14.6 points per game, he delivers 5.4 rebounds per game. For the Stags, Derek Needham finished with 23 points in the 65-60 loss to Loyola (MD) on January 21st. He leads the team with 14.5 points per game.
- Marist has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than Fairfield (#51 vs #92).
- Marist is better under pressure, and has defeated Fairfield in 6 out of the last 9 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Chavaughn Lewis is ranked 4th in the MAAC in steals.
- Marist has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Fairfield ($35,993 vs $51,880).
- Devin Price is ranked 8th in the MAAC in points and 7th in the MAAC in three-pointers.
- The Marist blocks leader (Adam Kemp) has more blocks than the Fairfield blocks leader (Keith Matthews).
- Adam Kemp is ranked 3rd in the MAAC in rebounds and 3rd in the MAAC in blocks.
- Marist is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Marist is 198 lbs compared to 189 lbs for Fairfield.
- Marist has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Fairfield (#145 vs #236).
- The Marist rebounding leader (Adam Kemp) has more rebounds than the Fairfield rebounding leader (Amadou Sidibe).
|D||Rob Delle Bovi||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|