|Florida||K Boynton 13.3||P Young 6.5||S Wilbekin 4.9|
|Georgia||K Caldwell-Pope 17.1||K Caldwell-Pope 6.2||C Mann 2.6|
Georgia plays host to No. 8 Florida at Stegeman Coliseum on Wednesday. It gets started at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on SEC Network. The Bulldogs fell to the Gators 77-44 on January 9th and are 3-6 against them over the last four years.
Georgia is currently in 10th place in the SEC and Florida is in 1st place.
In their last match-up, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope finished with 22 points and 5 assists in the Bulldogs 67-58 victory over LSU on January 19th. An integral part of the team, he leads the way in points (17.1), rebounds (6.2), and steals (2.6). For the Gators, Scottie Wilbekin finished with 13 points and 10 assists in the 83-52 blowout of Missouri on January 19th. With 4.9 assists per game and 1.9 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
There is one important category where Florida has a statistical edge, scoring, where the Gators have the upper hand over the Bulldogs, 73 points per game to 60 points per game. Florida can be found near the top of the conference standings in the following categories: effective field goal percentage at 56.6 and defensive rebounding percentage at 72.8.
- The Georgia scoring leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more points than the Florida scoring leader (Kenny Boynton).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Georgia has come back to win after being down at half against Florida 3 times since 2001.
- The Georgia three-point leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more three-pointers than the Florida three-point leader (Kenny Boynton).
- The Georgia steals leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more steals than the Florida steals leader (Scottie Wilbekin).
- Georgia is better under pressure, and has defeated Florida in 5 out of the last 8 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- At least you keep showing up. Georgia has an average margin of victory of 11 over Florida in 28 wins since 1980.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is ranked 2nd in the SEC in points, 5th in the SEC in rebounds, 4th in the SEC in three-pointers, and 39th nationally in steals.
- Georgia waxed Florida by 14 points the last time they played (Feb 25, 2012).
- The Georgia rebounding leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more rebounds than the Florida rebounding leader (Patric Young).
|C+||M. Frazier II||18||5||3||1||1||0||1|