|Washington||C Wilcox 19.1||A N`Diaye 9.4||A Gaddy 3.6|
|Oregon State||R Nelson 16.1||E Moreland 8.5||J Burton 3.1|
On Wednesday, Washington heads to Gill Coliseum to take on Oregon State. It gets started at 11:30 EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Huskies are 8-2 against the Beavers over the last four years. They fell 86-84 on 3/8/2012, the last time they met.
Washington maintains 3rd place in the Pac 12 while Oregon State is in 12th place.
In their last match-up, Andrew Andrews finished with 17 points in the Huskies 74-65 loss against Utah on January 19th. He is averaging 8.1 points and 2.4 assists per game. The Beavers were defeated by USC 69-68 on January 19th despite 16 points and 8 rebounds from Devon Collier. He is averaging 14.4 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
Oregon State StatSmack
- Abdul Gaddy is ranked 5th in the Pac 12 in assists.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Washington has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Oregon State (9 vs 0).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Washington has come back to win after being down at half against Oregon State 4 times since 1996.
- Aziz N`Diaye is ranked 36th nationally in rebounds.
- It must sting. Washington has blown out Oregon State by 20 points or more on 9 occasions since 1998.
- AP voters think more highly of Washington and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Oregon State (79 vs 0).
- People just expect us to beat you. Washington has been the favorite 30 out of the last 36 times.
- The Washington three-point leader (C.J Wilcox) has more three-pointers than the Oregon State three-point leader (Ahmad Starks).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Washington currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (979 to 948) than Oregon State, per the NCAA.
- The Washington scoring leader (C.J Wilcox) has more points than the Oregon State scoring leader (Roberto Nelson).
- We just win. Washington has more wins over the last 5 years than Oregon State (124 vs 80).
|C-||Shawn Kemp Jr||13||3||2||0||0||1||0|