|Radford||R Price 13.8||J Green 8.0||R Price 2.8|
|Campbell||D White 21.8||D White 7.2||T Freeman 6.0|
Campbell welcomes Radford to John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center on Wednesday. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Fighting Camels defeated the Highlanders 73-65 the last time they met (1/19/2012).
Radford and Campbell are packed together in the Big South, holding down 4th and 2nd place, respectively.
In a 63-59 win over Winthrop on January 19th, Trey Freeman put up 24 points and 5 rebounds for the Fighting Camels. On top of a team-high 6.0 assists per game, he also scores 14.4 points per game. In a 52-51 victory over Gardner-Webb on January 19th, Javonte Green put up 13 points and 8 rebounds for the Highlanders. With 8.0 rebounds per game and 2.4 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Marvelle Harris is ranked 8th in the Big South in blocks.
- Campbell players are more experienced than Radford players (7,812 minutes played vs 7,252 minutes played).
- The Campbell scoring leader (Darren White) has more points than the Radford scoring leader (Javonte Green).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Campbell currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (935 to 929) than Radford, per the NCAA.
- At least you keep showing up. Campbell has an average margin of victory of 11 over Radford in 11 wins since 1984.
- Campbell is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Campbell is 198 lbs compared to 186 lbs for Radford.
- The Campbell basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Radford (82% vs 50%).
- The Campbell assist leader (Trey Freeman) has more assists than the Radford assist leader (Kyle Noreen).
- Trey Freeman is ranked 10th in the Big South in points and 21st nationally in assists.
- Campbell beat Radford by 8 points the last time they played (Jan 19, 2012).
|C-||Ya Ya Anderson||23||10||2||2||1||0||1|