|Milwaukee||P Gulley 15.7||D Harris 5.4||J Aaron 4.3|
|Illinois-Chicago||G Talton 13.1||H Humes 5.7||G Talton 4.3|
UIC hosts Milwaukee at UIC Pavilion on Wednesday. It gets started at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on HLN. The Flames are 0-10 against the Panthers over the last four years. They lost 68-55 the last time they played (2/28/2012).
Milwaukee is in 8th place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with 6th place UIC.
The Flames were defeated by Detroit 98-47 on January 19th despite 11 points from Gary Talton. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 13.1 points per game and 4.3 assists per game. For the Panthers, Jordan Aaron put up 13 points and 8 assists in the 75-72 loss to Youngstown State on January 19th. He leads the team in assists with 4.3 per game and steals with 1.3 per game.
- We make our fans proud. UIC has a better record at home than Milwaukee this season (6-0 vs 4-2).
- Josh Crittle is ranked 5th in the Horizon in blocks.
- How does our back look? UIC is ranked higher than Milwaukee in the Horizon (#1 vs #2).
- At least you keep showing up. UIC has an average margin of victory of 10 over Milwaukee in 20 wins since 1993.
- UIC has a better scoring defense (57.3 allowed per game vs 70.4 allowed per game) than Milwaukee this season.
- Hayden Humes is ranked 6th in the Horizon in rebounds and 7th in the Horizon in three-pointers.
- UIC does a better job contesting shots (38.2% allowed vs 44.5% allowed) than Milwaukee this season.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 UIC has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Milwaukee (1 vs 0).
- The UIC assist leader (Gary Talton) has more assists than the Milwaukee assist leader (Jordan Aaron).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. UIC has come back to win after being down at half against Milwaukee 6 times since 1997.