|TCU||K Anderson 11.4||A McKinney 6.9||K Anderson 3.4|
|West Virginia||J Staten 10.1||A Murray 6.8||J Staten 3.1|
West Virginia welcomes TCU to WVU Coliseum on Wednesday. Tip-off is at 7:30 EST and it can be seen on ESPN2.
TCU is in 9th place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with 7th place West Virginia.
In their last match-up on January 19th, Eron Harris put up 10 points and 5 rebounds for the Mountaineers in a loss to Purdue, 79-52. While contributing 2.0 rebounds per game, he also scores 6.4 points per game. The Horned Frogs were defeated by Iowa State 63-50 on January 19th despite 10 points from Devonta Abron. He is averaging 7.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 0.8 blocks per game.
West Virginia has a statistical advantage over TCU in one significant area, scoring, where the Mountaineers have an edge over the Horned Frogs, 67 points per game to 54 points per game.
- We win when it counts, too. West Virginia has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than TCU (12 vs 0).
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, West Virginia has had more players drafted by the NBA than TCU (3 vs 0).
- Morgantown isn't as congested as Fort Worth (population is significantly lower).
- Even computers respect West Virginia more. We have a better RPI this season than TCU (RPI: #78 vs #217).
- We just win. West Virginia has more wins over the last 5 years than TCU (127 vs 79).
- We make our fans proud. West Virginia has a better record at home than TCU this season (5-0 vs 7-2).
- The West Virginia blocks leader (Aaric Murray) has more blocks than the TCU blocks leader (Devonta Abron).
- West Virginia has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (0.672 to 0.441).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. West Virginia has a stronger schedule than TCU this season (SOS Rank: #39 vs #308).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? West Virginia currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (979 to 948) than TCU, per the NCAA.
|D+||N. Butler Lind||29||4||2||2||1||0||2|
|D+||C. Hill Jr.||17||4||2||0||0||0||1|
|D||Clyde Smith III||11||1||1||1||0||0||1|