|Saint Louis||M McCall Jr 11.2||D Evans 6.5||K Mitchell 3.8|
|Duquesne||S Johnson 14.0||A Marhold 5.8||D Colter 5.0|
Saint Louis visits A.J. Palumbo Center on Wednesday to take on Duquesne. The game tips off at 7:00 EST. The Billikens are 6-2 against the Dukes over the last four years. The last time they met (3/3/2012) they won 75-60.
Saint Louis is currently in 10th place in the conference and Duquesne is in 15th.
In their last match-up on January 19th, Kwamain Mitchell put up 29 points and 7 assists for the Billikens in a loss to Rhode Island, 82-80. He contributes a team-high 3.8 assists per game and 1.7 steals per game. For the Dukes, Derrick Colter finished with 15 points in the 90-63 loss to Virginia Commonwealth on January 19th. He averages 13.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 5.0 assists per game.
- Cory Remekun is ranked 5th in the A-10 in blocks.
- You get an A for effort, but Saint Louis has emerged victorious against Duquesne the last 3 times they've played.
- Mike McCall Jr is ranked 10th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
- Be afraid. Saint Louis has blown out more teams than Duquesne this season (5 blowouts vs 0).
- The Saint Louis rebounding leader (Dwayne Evans) has more rebounds than the Duquesne rebounding leader (Andre Marhold).
- Saint Louis is a better three-point shooting team (36.4% vs 32.5%) than Duquesne this season.
- Jordair Jett is ranked 6th in the A-10 in assists and 10th in the A-10 in steals.
- Saint Louis embarrassed Duquesne by 15 points the last time they played (Mar 03, 2012).
- Dwayne Evans is ranked 8th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- Cody Ellis is ranked 10th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
- It's only wins and losses, but Saint Louis has a better overall record than Duquesne this season (10-3 vs 7-7).
|B||Mike McCall Jr||32||11||2||3||1||0||2|