|Texas A&M||E Turner 16.1||K Roberson 6.5||A Caruso 3.2|
|LSU||S Coleman 12.1||S Coleman 8.0||C Carmouche 3.9|
Texas A&M visits Pete Maravich Center on Wednesday to take on LSU. It takes place at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on SEC Network. The Aggies last played the Tigers on 12/20/2008 and won 72-61.
LSU maintains 14th place in the SEC while Texas A&M sits at 6th place.
In spite of 13 points from Elston Turner, the Aggies came up short 50-49 against Alabama on January 19th. With 16.1 points per game, he leads the team in scoring average. The Tigers were defeated by Georgia 67-58 on January 19th despite 16 points and 14 rebounds from Johnny O`Bryant III. He is averaging 10.8 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
LSU has a statistical edge over Texas A&M in one specific area, scoring, where the Tigers have the upper hand over the Aggies, 73 points per game to 64 points per game.
- Alex Caruso is ranked 8th in the SEC in assists and 4th in the SEC in steals.
- Elston Turner is ranked 10th in the SEC in points and 3rd in the SEC in three-pointers.
- The Texas A&M basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than LSU (64% vs 50%).
- Texas A&M has a much better Kiplinger In-State Ranking than LSU (#23 vs #76).
- Texas A&M has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than LSU (#35 vs #79).
- The Texas A&M scoring leader (Elston Turner) has more points than the LSU scoring leader (Shavon Coleman).
- Texas A&M has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than LSU according to Kiplinger (45% vs 28%).
- The Texas A&M assist leader (Alex Caruso) has more assists than the LSU assist leader (Charles Carmouche).
- Texas A&M waxed LSU by 11 points the last time they played (Dec 20, 2008).
- At least you keep showing up. Texas A&M has an average margin of victory of 11 over LSU in 4 wins since 1980.
- Texas A&M has a better scoring defense (59.3 allowed per game vs 68.1 allowed per game) than LSU this season.
|C||J. O`Bryant III||23||11||8||1||0||1||3|
|C-||A. Del Piero||15||5||3||0||0||1||1|