|Iowa||R Devyn Marble 14.9||A White 6.2||A Clemmons 4.1|
|Ohio State||D Thomas 20.8||D Thomas 6.6||A Craft 4.7|
On Tuesday, No. 11 Ohio State welcomes Iowa at Value City Arena. The game tips off at 6:30 EST and you can catch it on Big Ten Network. The Buckeyes are 7-0 against the Hawkeyes over the last four years. They won 76-47 on 1/7/2012 the last time they played.
Iowa is in 8th place in the Big Ten and Ohio State is in 5th place.
In their last match-up on January 19th, Deshaun Thomas put up 28 points and 7 rebounds for the Buckeyes in a loss to Michigan State, 59-56. He contributes a team-high 20.8 points per game and 6.6 rebounds per game. For the Hawkeyes, Aaron White finished with 17 points and 7 rebounds in the 70-66 win over Wisconsin on January 19th. He averages 13.5 points per game in addition to a team-best 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Ohio State takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Iowa (6 vs 2).
- You get an A for effort, but Ohio State has emerged victorious against Iowa the last 7 times they've played.
- Ohio State has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Iowa (2 vs 0).
- The Ohio State steals leader (Shannon Scott) has more steals than the Iowa steals leader (Mike Gesell).
- Ohio State has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than Iowa (#53 vs #66).
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Ohio State is superior to Iowa (Latest AP Poll: #8 vs Not Ranked).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Ohio State has come back to win after being down at half against Iowa 7 times since 2000.
- The Ohio State three-point leader (Deshaun Thomas) has more three-pointers than the Iowa three-point leader (Roy Devyn Marble).
- At least you keep showing up. Ohio State has an average margin of victory of 9 over Iowa in 32 wins since 1980.
- Ohio State is a better three-point shooting team (37.7% vs 30.8%) than Iowa this season.
- Ohio State has more Top 10 Director's Cup finishes than Iowa (7 vs 0)
|B||L. Smith Jr.||27||10||6||2||1||0||2|
|C||A. Della Valle||10||3||2||0||0||1||1|