|Iowa||R Devyn Marble 14.9||A White 6.2||A Clemmons 4.1|
|Ohio State||D Thomas 20.8||D Thomas 6.6||A Craft 4.7|
Iowa visits Value City Arena on Tuesday to take on No. 11 Ohio State. Tip-off is at 6:30 EST and you can catch it on Big Ten Network. The Hawkeyes are 0-7 against the Buckeyes over the last four years. They lost 76-47 the last time they played (1/7/2012).
Iowa is in 8th place in the Big Ten, Ohio State is in 5th place.
In their last game, Aaron White put up 17 points and 7 rebounds in the Hawkeyes 70-66 win over Wisconsin on January 19th. On top of a team-high 6.2 rebounds per game, he also scores 13.5 points per game. The Buckeyes were defeated by Michigan State 59-56 on January 19th despite 28 points and 7 rebounds from Deshaun Thomas. With 20.8 points per game and 6.6 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Ohio State StatSmack
- The Iowa rebounding leader (Aaron White) has more rebounds than the Ohio State rebounding leader (Deshaun Thomas).
- Mike Gesell is ranked 10th in the Big Ten in steals.
- Anthony Clemmons is ranked 6th in the Big Ten in assists.
- At least you keep showing up. Iowa has an average margin of victory of 10 over Ohio State in 31 wins since 1980.
- The Iowa blocks leader (Melsahn Basabe) has more blocks than the Ohio State blocks leader (Amir Williams).
- Iowa players are more experienced than Ohio State players (11,094 minutes played vs 9,439 minutes played).
- Iowa City isn't as congested as Columbus (population is significantly lower).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Iowa has come back to win after being down at half against Ohio State 5 times since 1998.
- Iowa is better at defending the three (27.9% allowed vs 31.7% allowed) than Ohio State this season.
|B||L. Smith Jr.||27||10||6||2||1||0||2|
|C||A. Della Valle||10||3||2||0||0||1||1|