(16-2, 5-0 away)
(11-8, 6-7 home)
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, January 20, 2013
||C Zeller 17
||C Zeller 8
||K Ferrell 4
||R Hearn 14
||J Swopshire 6
||D Sobolewski 4
On Sunday, January 20th, No. 2 Indiana took on Northwestern and won on the road against the Wildcats 67-59 in conference play. Cody Zeller earned a double-double for the Hoosiers including a team-high 21 points and 13 rebounds. Victor Oladipo had seven points and added six rebounds. For the Wildcats, Reggie Hearn got a game-high 22 points and three rebounds. Indiana (16-2, 4-1 Big Ten) welcomes Penn State (8-10, 0-6 Big Ten) on Wednesday, January 23rd.
Indiana Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:36 left to go.
- Indiana has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when its three-point percentage has been 44.4% or better.
- The Hoosiers have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 23 or more free throws made.
- IU has won 100% of the time this season (11-0) when opponents record 59 or fewer total points.
- IU has won 100% of the time this season (13-0) after holding an opponent to under 40.8% field goal percentage.
- This season Indiana has won 100% of the time (9-0) when Christian Watford has 14 points or more, 90% of the time (9-1) when Cody Zeller has 6 field goals made or more, and 100% of the time (4-0) when Jordan Hulls has 4 free throws made or more.
- IU set season lows for field goals made, steals, and turnovers.
- The Hoosiers have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Cody Zeller accounted for 31.3% of the team's points.
- Cody Zeller accounted for 36.1% of the team's rebounds.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 8 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Cody Zeller's career.
- Cody Zeller has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Cody Zeller recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 10th of his career.
- Christian Watford has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Victor Oladipo had a career high with 5 offensive rebounds.
Northwestern Game Notes
- Reggie Hearn accounted for 37.2% of the team's points.
- Jared Swopshire accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Reggie Hearn has led the team in scoring 7 times in 19 games this season.
- Jared Swopshire has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Reggie Hearn's career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Alex Marcotullio.
- Tre Demps has 3 straight double-digit point games.