|Oklahoma State||M Brown 15.2||P Jurick 7.4||M Smart 4.4|
|Baylor||P Jackson 18.6||I Austin 8.6||P Jackson 6.1|
On Monday, Baylor plays host to Oklahoma State at Ferrell Center. It takes place at 5:30 EST and you can catch it on ESPN. The Bears are 5-3 against the Cowboys over the last four years. They won 64-60 on 2/4/2012 the last time they played.
Baylor is in 3rd place in the conference, Oklahoma State is in 6th place.
In a 107-38 beatdown of Hardin-Simmons on January 19th, Taurean Prince put up 21 points and 15 rebounds for the Bears. He tallies 4.4 points per game and also adds 2.7 rebounds per game. In a 79-45 blowout of Texas Tech on January 19th, Markel Brown put up 21 points and 6 assists for the Cowboys. His 15.2 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Oklahoma State StatSmack
- The Baylor scoring leader (Pierre Jackson) has more points than the Oklahoma State scoring leader (Markel Brown).
- Pierre Jackson is ranked 42nd nationally in points, 3rd in the Big 12 in three-pointers, 28th nationally in assists, and 2nd in the Big 12 in steals.
- A.J. Walton is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in assists and 4th in the Big 12 in steals.
- Brady Heslip is ranked 5th in the Big 12 in three-pointers.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Baylor has a stronger schedule than Oklahoma State this season (SOS Rank: #13 vs #56).
- The Baylor blocks leader (Cory Jefferson) has more blocks than the Oklahoma State blocks leader (Philip Jurick).
- At least you keep showing up. Baylor has an average margin of victory of 10 over Oklahoma State in 11 wins since 1986.
- The Baylor rebounding leader (Cory Jefferson) has more rebounds than the Oklahoma State rebounding leader (Philip Jurick).
- Isaiah Austin is ranked 5th in the Big 12 in rebounds.
- Cory Jefferson is ranked 2nd in the Big 12 in rebounds and 34th nationally in blocks.
- The Baylor assist leader (Pierre Jackson) has more assists than the Oklahoma State assist leader (Marcus Smart).