(10-7, 2-3 away)
(11-7, 10-3 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
4:30PM ET / 1:30PM PT, January 19, 2013
||A Crabbe 19
||D Kravish 7
||J Cobbs 4
||D Powell 14
||J Huestis 9
||C Randle 2
On Saturday, January 19th, Stanford defeated California 69-59 in Pac 12 play. The Cardinal were led by Dwight Powell, who put up a game-high 17 points plus nine rebounds. Josh Huestis also had a strong outing, scoring nine points and adding 12 rebounds. For the Golden Bears, David Kravish got a team-high 14 points and nine rebounds. Stanford (11-7, 2-3 Pac 12) takes on Colorado (11-6, 1-4 Pac 12) on Thursday, January 24th on the road.
Stanford Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:40 left to go.
- Stanford started 11-7 during the 2005 and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Stanford beat the spread by 4.0 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Cardinal have beaten the spread.
- Stanford has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its three-point percentage has been 40.0% or better.
- Stanford has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 59 or fewer total points.
- This season Stanford has won 75% of the time (6-2) when Chasson Randle plays 32 minutes or more and 75% of the time (6-2) when Dwight Powell has 9 rebounds or more.
- The Cardinal set a season high for free throws made.
- The last time Stanford recorded at least 25 free throws made was Dec 04, 2011 against NC State.
- Stanford set season lows for steals and turnovers.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Stanford has a 9.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Dwight Powell and Chasson Randle) accounted for 46.3% of the points.
- Josh Huestis accounted for 30.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 18 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 18 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Chasson Randle has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 9th double-digit rebound game of his career.
California Game Notes
- California lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (David Kravish and Allen Crabbe) accounted for 47.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (David Kravish and Richard Solomon) accounted for 48.5% of the rebounds.
- David Kravish has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 17 games this season.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for David Kravish.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Tyrone Wallace.