(7-11, 3-8 away)
(9-10, 5-4 home)
Venue: Edmunds Center
3:15PM ET / 12:15PM PT, January 19, 2013
||D Alexander 12
||S Hurt 8
||K Sankey 3
||A Pegg 15
||A Pegg 5
||J Naburgs 3
On Saturday, January 19th, Lipscomb allowed 30 points from three-point territory to Stetson and was thumped by the Hatters 85-69 in conference play. The Bisons were paced by Khion Sankey, who got 10 points and nine rebounds. Deonte Alexander also had a solid outing, scoring a game-high 23 points and adding three rebounds. For the Hatters, Chris Perez finished with a team-high 21 points and seven rebounds. Next up for Lipscomb (7-11, 2-5 Atlantic Sun) is Kennesaw State (2-17, 1-6 Atlantic Sun) on Thursday, January 24th at home.
Lipscomb Game Notes
- The last time LU started the season 7-11 was 2008.
- Lipscomb has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after committing 12 or more turnovers.
- The Bisons have lost 88% of the time this season (1-7) after having a three-point percentage of 29.4% or worse.
- When the opposition records 85 or more total points this season, Lipscomb has lost 100% of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0% or better this season, Lipscomb has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 23 or more free throws made this season, Lipscomb has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- Lipscomb has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past 10 games.
- Deonte Alexander accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Khion Sankey and Martin Smith) accounted for 48.3% of the rebounds.
- Deonte Alexander has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 18 games this season.
- Khion Sankey has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Deonte Alexander's career.
- Deonte Alexander has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Khion Sankey.
- Malcolm Smith has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Martin Smith.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Stephen Hurt.
Stetson Game Notes
- Aaron Graham recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 10.
- The top two scorers (Chris Perez and Adam Pegg) accounted for 48.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Adam Pegg and Chris Perez) accounted for 45.9% of the rebounds.
- Chris Perez has led the team in scoring 10 times in 19 games this season.
- Adam Pegg has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Chris Perez's career.
- Chris Perez set a career high with 6 offensive rebounds.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Adam Pegg's career.
- Adam Pegg has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Adam Pegg.
- Adam Pegg recorded a double-double. It was his 2nd this season and 4th of his career.
- Adam Pegg set a career high with 9 defensive rebounds.