(6-11, 5-5 away)
William & Mary 48
(7-10, 4-3 home)
Venue: William & Mary Hall
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 19, 2013
|William & Mary
||D Lee 17
||D McCoy 8
||F Massenat 4
|William & Mary
||M Thornton 17
||T Rusthoven 7
||M Thornton 2
On Saturday, January 19th, Drexel won on the road versus William & Mary 59-48 in CAA play. Frantz Massenat had an impressive game for the Dragons and put up a game-high 19 points and five rebounds. Damion Lee had 10 points and added five rebounds. For the Tribe, Tim Rusthoven got a team-high 19 points and six rebounds. Drexel (6-11, 2-3 CAA) gets Hofstra (5-12, 2-2 CAA) on the road on Wednesday, January 23rd.
Drexel Game Notes
- Drexel beat the spread by 10.0 points. That makes the 4th time this season the Dragons have beaten the spread.
- Drexel has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 11 or fewer free throws made.
- Drexel has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Frantz Massenat accounted for 32.2% of the team's points.
- Dartaye Ruffin accounted for 31.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Frantz Massenat has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- Dartaye Ruffin has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 17 games this season.
- Frantz Massenat has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dartaye Ruffin recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
William & Mary Game Notes
- William & Mary lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Tribe losing streak to 7 games.
- Tim Rusthoven accounted for 39.5% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Tim Rusthoven and Matt Rum) accounted for 42.3% of the rebounds.
- Tim Rusthoven has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 10 times in 17 games this season.
- Marcus Thornton has 17 straight double-digit point games.