(11-6, 0-3 away)
(15-2, 10-0 home)
Venue: Tad Smith Coliseum
1:45PM ET / 10:45AM PT, January 19, 2013
||B Young 17
||M Powell 5
||B Young 4
||M Henderson 18
||M Holloway 10
||J Summers 3
On Saturday, January 19th, Arkansas took on Ole Miss and was tripped up by the Rebels 76-64 in conference play. Rickey Scott put up nine points and four rebounds for the Razorbacks. Hunter Mickelson also had a strong outing, scoring 10 points and adding eight rebounds. Marshall Henderson finished with a team-high 16 points and five rebounds for the Rebels. Arkansas (11-6, 2-2 SEC) gets Mississippi State (7-8, 2-1 SEC) at home on Wednesday, January 23rd.
Arkansas Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:36 left to go.
- The last time Arkansas started the season 11-6 was 2000.
- Arkansas has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 7 or fewer free throws made.
- The Razorbacks set a season high for turnovers.
- The last time Arkansas recorded at least 19 turnovers was Feb 04, 2012 against LSU.
- The top two scorers (Marshawn Powell and B.J. Young) accounted for 46.8% of the points.
- Marshawn Powell has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- Hunter Mickelson has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 17 games this season.
- Marshawn Powell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- B.J. Young has 8 straight double-digit point games.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- Jarvis Summers recorded a team season high in assists with 7.
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 40.7% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner) accounted for 45.6% of the rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring 11 times in 17 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 17 games this season.
- Reginald Buckner recorded the 28th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Reginald Buckner recorded a double-double. It was his 6th this season and 14th of his career.
- Murphy Holloway recorded the 40th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Murphy Holloway has 17 straight double-digit point games.
- Murphy Holloway recorded a double-double. It was his 9th this season and 34th of his career.
- Marshall Henderson has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson set a career high with 5 steals.
- Jarvis Summers has 4 straight double-digit point games.