|Eastern Washington||J Crosgile 14.7||V Jois 9.5||J Crosgile 5.5|
|Northern Colorado||T Unruh 12.4||D Barden 8.2||T Svihovec 2.9|
On Saturday, Eastern Washington heads to Butler-Hancock Sports Pavilion to take on Northern Colorado. It takes place at 9:05 EST. The Eagles are 2-6 against the Bears over the last four years. They won 79-76 on 2/15/2012 the last time they played.
This game will undo the logjam of these two teams at 9th place in the Big Sky.
In their last game, Martin Seiferth put up 14 points and 9 rebounds in the Eagles 65-47 loss to North Dakota on January 17th. In addition to his 8.3 points per game, he is also chipping in 5.4 rebounds per game. For the Bears, Tate Unruh finished with 19 points in the 67-50 blowout of Portland State on January 17th. His 12.4 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Northern Colorado StatSmack
- The Eastern Washington blocks leader (Martin Seiferth) has more blocks than the Northern Colorado blocks leader (Connor Osborne).
- The Eastern Washington assist leader (Justin Crosgile) has more assists than the Northern Colorado assist leader (Tevin Svihovec).
- The Eastern Washington rebounding leader (Venky Jois) has more rebounds than the Northern Colorado rebounding leader (Derrick Barden).
- The Eastern Washington three-point leader (Justin Crosgile) has more three-pointers than the Northern Colorado three-point leader (Tate Unruh).
- Eastern Washington players are more experienced than Northern Colorado players (9,483 minutes played vs 7,709 minutes played).
- The Eastern Washington scoring leader (Justin Crosgile) has more points than the Northern Colorado scoring leader (Derrick Barden).
- Martin Seiferth is ranked 5th in the Big Sky in rebounds and 2nd in the Big Sky in blocks.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Eastern Washington has had more players drafted by the NBA than Northern Colorado (1 vs 0).
- Eastern Washington beat Northern Colorado by 3 points the last time they played (Feb 15, 2012).