North Dakota State 78
(16-3, 7-3 away)
(6-15, 5-5 home)
Venue: Bankers Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 17, 2013
|North Dakota State
|North Dakota State
||T Braun 15
||T Wright 5
||L Alexander 3
||J Hart 14
||D Gibbs 6
||G Rice 3
IUPUI was trounced by North Dakota State 78-40 in conference play on an evening when they were outshot by the Bison 57%-31%. The game got away from IUPUI early, as they dug themselves a 38-18 hole at halftime and never got back into it. The Jaguars were paced by Mitchell Patton, who put up a game-high 17 points and four rebounds. P.J. Hubert had eight points. TrayVonn Wright got a team-high 16 points and seven rebounds for the Bison. IUPUI (5-15, 1-6 Summit League) takes on South Dakota State (14-6, 5-2 Summit League) on Saturday, January 19th on their home court.
IUPUI Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 11:56 left to go.
- IUPUI has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 22 or fewer rebounds.
- IUPUI has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after committing 9 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, IUPUI has lost 100% of the time (0-12).
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, IUPUI has lost 100% of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 57.4% or better this season, IUPUI has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- IUPUI set season lows for field goals made, field goal percentage, three-pointers, three-point percentage, and total points.
- The Jaguars have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- IUPUI has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 9 games.
- Mitchell Patton accounted for 42.5% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Donovan Gibbs and Mitchell Patton) accounted for 45.4% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (29) than the starters (11).
- Mitchell Patton has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- Donovan Gibbs has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 21 games this season.
North Dakota State Game Notes
- TrayVonn Wright has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 6 times in 19 games this season.
- Lawrence Alexander has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- TrayVonn Wright has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- TrayVonn Wright set a career high with 4 three-pointers.