(21) Oregon 76
(15-2, 3-1 away)
Venue: Galen Center
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, January 17, 2013
||D Dotson 16
||A Kazemi 11
||E Singler 7
||J Terrell 22
||E Wise 7
||J Fontan 4
On Thursday, January 17th, No. 21 Oregon took on USC and snuck past the Trojans 76-74 in conference play. The Ducks were led by E.J. Singler, who put up 14 points plus seven assists. Arsalan Kazemi had six points and added 11 rebounds. For the Trojans, JT Terrell got a season-high 22 points. Oregon (15-2, 4-0 Pac 12) takes on 24th-ranked UCLA (15-3, 5-0 Pac 12) on Saturday, January 19th on the road.
Oregon Game Notes
- The win over USC extended the Oregon winning streak to 6 games.
- The Ducks have won 4 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Oregon has won 26 close games.
- Oregon has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when its three-point percentage has been 36.8% or better.
- The Ducks have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 16 or more assists.
- Oregon has won 100% of the time this season (11-0) when opponents record 31 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Oregon has won 92% of the time (12-1) when Dominic Artis has 10 points or more, 92% of the time (11-1) when Tony Woods has 4 field goals made or more, and 80% of the time (4-1) when Carlos Emory has 4 free throws made or more.
- Oregon set a season low for steals.
- The Ducks have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and E.J. Singler) accounted for 41.4% of the rebounds.
- Damyean Dotson has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 17 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- E.J. Singler had a career high with 7 assists.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded the 56th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Tony Woods has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Carlos Emory has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Dominic Artis has 5 straight double-digit point games.
USC Game Notes
- JT Terrell recorded a team season high in points with 22.
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Eric Wise) accounted for 52.7% of the points.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring 5 times in 18 games this season.
- Eric Wise has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of JT Terrell's career.
- JT Terrell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Wise has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Wise set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Byron Wesley has 4 straight double-digit point games.