(21) Oregon 76
(15-2, 3-1 away)
Venue: Galen Center
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, January 17, 2013
||D Dotson 16
||A Kazemi 11
||E Singler 7
||J Terrell 22
||E Wise 7
||J Fontan 4
USC was narrowly defeated by No. 21 Oregon 76-74 in conference play on Thursday, January 17th. The Trojans stay winless versus AP-Ranked teams at 0-4 for the season. JT Terrell put up a season-high 22 points in 35 minutes in a losing effort. Eric Wise had 17 points and added seven rebounds. For the Ducks, E.J. Singler got 14 points and seven assists. USC (7-11, 2-3 Pac 12) hosts Oregon State (10-7, 0-4 Pac 12) on Saturday, January 19th.
USC Game Notes
- USC beat the spread by 1.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Trojans have beaten the spread.
- Prior to this game, USC played 30 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 10-20.
- USC has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 31 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, USC has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 42.9% or better this season, USC has lost 100% of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, USC has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- This is the 10th game at home this season--USC has a 4.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- JT Terrell recorded a team season high in points with 22.
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Eric Wise) accounted for 52.7% of the points.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 18 games this season.
- Eric Wise has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of JT Terrell's career.
- JT Terrell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Wise has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Wise had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Byron Wesley has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Oregon Game Notes
- Oregon won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and E.J. Singler) accounted for 41.4% of the rebounds.
- Damyean Dotson has led the team in scoring 5 times in 17 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 17 games this season.
- E.J. Singler set a career high with 7 assists.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded the 56th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Tony Woods has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Carlos Emory has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Dominic Artis has 5 straight double-digit point games.