(10-9, 5-6 away)
St. Peter's 54
(6-11, 3-7 home)
Venue: Yanitelli Center
8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT, January 17, 2013
||A Myles 12
||D Stewart 6
||J Thompson 3
||D Washington 14
||Y Raymond 5
||B Ffrench 5
St. Peter's lost at home against Rider 66-54 in conference play on Thursday, January 17th. The Peacocks were paced by Yvon Raymond, who put up a team-high 15 points and seven rebounds. Chris Burke had 11 points and added two rebounds. For the Broncs, Tommy Pereira got a career-high 17 points, including 5-of-9 shooting from three-point range. St. Peter's (6-11, 1-6 MAAC) goes to Marist (4-14, 1-6 MAAC) on Saturday, January 19th.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:35 left to go.
- St. Peter's has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 54 or fewer total points.
- The Peacocks have lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after having a three-point percentage of 28.6% or worse.
- St. Peter's has lost 75% of the time this season (2-6) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 9 or more three-pointers this season, St. Peter's has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, St. Peter's has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 24 or more field goals made this season, St. Peter's has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- SPC set season lows for assists, field goals made, and rebounds.
- St. Peter's has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--SPC has a -3.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Yvon Raymond and Chris Burke) accounted for 48.1% of the points.
- Yvon Raymond accounted for 35.0% of the team's rebounds.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in scoring 3 times and in rebounding 7 times in 17 games this season.
Rider Game Notes
- Tommy Pereira recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 5 and three pointers attempted with 9.
- The top two scorers (Tommy Pereira and Anthony Myles) accounted for 43.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Danny Stewart and Junior Fortunat) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 19 games this season.
- Anthony Myles has 5 straight double-digit point games.