(4-14, 2-9 away)
Loyola (MD) 72
(13-6, 10-2 home)
Venue: Reitz Arena
7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT, January 17, 2013
||D Price 14
||A Kemp 7
||I Morton 3
||D Cormier 17
||A Winbush 6
||R Williams 4
Loyola (MD) knocked off Marist 72-58 in conference action in a game where they shot 60% from the floor. The Greyhounds were led by Dylon Cormier, who put up a game-high 19 points plus six assists. Julius Brooks had 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Red Foxes, Adam Kemp finished with 14 points and nine rebounds. Next up for Loyola (MD) (13-6, 5-2 MAAC) is Fairfield (10-7, 2-4 MAAC) on Monday, January 21st on the road.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:01 left to go.
- LMDU beat the spread by 3.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Greyhounds have beaten the spread.
- The Greyhounds have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 72 or more total points.
- LMDU has won 100% of the time this season (10-0) when opponents record 58 or fewer total points.
- LMDU has won 77% of the time this season (10-3) after holding an opponent to under 33.3% three-point percentage.
- This season Loyola (MD) has won 78% of the time (7-2) when Erik Etherly has 14 points or more, 71% of the time (12-5) when Robert Olson plays 30 minutes or more, and 83% of the time (5-1) when Dylon Cormier has 7 field goals made or more.
- The Greyhounds set season highs for assists, field goals made, field goal percentage, and three-point percentage.
- The last time LMDU had a three-point percentage of 71.4% or higher was Dec 19, 2009 against Howard.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--LMDU has a 9.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Dylon Cormier and Erik Etherly) accounted for 45.8% of the points.
- Dylon Cormier has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 19 games this season.
- Julius Brooks has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 19 games this season.
- Dylon Cormier has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Dylon Cormier had career highs with a 88% field goal percentage, a 100% three-point percentage, and 6 assists.
- R.J. Williams had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
Marist Game Notes
- Marist lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Red Foxes losing streak to 8 games.
- The top two scorers (Adam Kemp and Anell Alexis) accounted for 48.2% of the points.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 37.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 18 games this season.
- Anell Alexis set a career high with 6 field goals made.
- Chavaughn Lewis has 11 straight double-digit point games.