Northern Arizona 70
(5-12, 2-8 away)
Weber State 83
(12-3, 7-1 home)
Venue: Dee Events Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 17, 2013
||D Russell 16
||G Bewernick 5
||S Saldivar 3
||D Berry 13
||J Bolomboy 9
||D Berry 3
Weber State topped Northern Arizona 83-70 in Big Sky play on Thursday, January 17th. The Wildcats got a double-double out of Joel Bolomboy with 13 points and 13 rebounds. Kyle Tresnak had a career-high 23 points and added eight rebounds. For the Lumberjacks, Max Jacobsen got a team-high 18 points and seven rebounds. Next up for Weber State (12-3, 7-0 Big Sky) is Sacramento State (8-7, 3-4 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 19th on their home court.
Weber State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:44 left to go.
- The last time Weber State started the season 12-3 was 2011.
- The win over Northern Arizona extended the Weber State winning streak to 8 games.
- The Wildcats have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 83 or more total points.
- Weber State has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- Weber State has won 100% of the time this season (8-0) when opponents record 29 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Weber State has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Joel Bolomboy has 13 points or more and 75% of the time (6-2) when Davion Berry plays 32 minutes or more.
- The Wildcats set a season high for blocks.
- The Wildcats have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Weber State has a 28.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Joel Bolomboy recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 11 and blocks with 5.
- Kyle Tresnak tallied a team season high in field goals attempted with 19.
- The top two scorers (Kyle Tresnak and Davion Berry) accounted for 48.1% of the points.
- Joel Bolomboy accounted for 38.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Kyle Tresnak has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 15 games this season.
- Joel Bolomboy has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 15 games this season.
- Davion Berry has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Scott Bamforth had a career high with 7 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Kyle Tresnak's career.
- Kyle Tresnak had career highs with 23 points, 10 field goals made, and 5 offensive rebounds.
- Joel Bolomboy recorded the 8th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joel Bolomboy recorded a double-double. It was the 3rd of his career.
Northern Arizona Game Notes
- This loss extended the Lumberjacks losing streak to 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Max Jacobsen and Dewayne Russell) accounted for 47.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Max Jacobsen and Gaellen Bewernick) accounted for 41.3% of the rebounds.
- Max Jacobsen has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 17 games this season.
- Dewayne Russell has 5 straight double-digit point games.