|Georgetown||O Porter 13.8||O Porter 7.7||M Starks 2.9|
|South Florida||V Rudd 11.4||V Rudd 7.6||A Collins 7.1|
On Saturday, South Florida meets Georgetown. It takes place at 6:00 EST and you can see it on MASN, Big East Net, MASN. The Bulls are 1-4 against the Hoyas over the last four years. They lost 75-45 the last time they played (2/4/2012).
Georgetown is in 6th place in the conference and South Florida is in 15th place.
In spite of 17 points and 5 rebounds from Jawanza Poland, the Bulls came up short 70-67 against Rutgers on January 17th. In addition to his 10.4 points per game, he is also chipping in 5.0 rebounds per game. For the Hoyas, Otto Porter finished with 20 points and 8 rebounds in the 74-65 win over Providence on January 16th. He leads the team in points with 13.8 per game, rebounds with 7.7 per game, and steals with 2.0 per game.
- The South Florida rebounding leader (Victor Rudd) has more rebounds than the Georgetown rebounding leader (Greg Whittington).
- Anthony Collins is ranked 24th nationally in assists.
- South Florida is a better three-point shooting team (36.8% vs 33.1%) than Georgetown this season.
- South Florida has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Georgetown ($18,568 vs $25,085).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. South Florida has a stronger schedule than Georgetown this season (SOS Rank: #123 vs #227).
- South Florida has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Georgetown ($15,698 vs $54,145).
- The South Florida three-point leader (Toarlyn Fitzpatrick) has more three-pointers than the Georgetown three-point leader (Markel Starks).
- The South Florida assist leader (Anthony Collins) has more assists than the Georgetown assist leader (Nate Lubick).
- South Florida has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Georgetown ($26,507 vs $54,145).