|Bowling Green||J Crawford 16.4||A Calhoun 8.3||J Crawford 3.8|
|Buffalo||J McCrea 16.8||J McCrea 7.0||J Oldham 4.4|
On Saturday, Buffalo plays host to Bowling Green at Alumni Arena. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST. The Bulls are 4-4 against the Falcons over the last four years. The last time they met (3/3/2012) they won 68-64.
Buffalo is 12th in the conference and Bowling Green is 6th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last game, Javon McCrea put up 33 points and 10 rebounds in the Bulls 80-68 loss to Kent State on January 16th. With 16.8 points per game, 7.0 rebounds per game, and 2.6 blocks per game, he leads the team in all three categories. The Falcons were defeated by Miami (OH) 63-60 on January 16th despite 21 points from Jordon Crawford. He puts up a team-leading 16.4 points per game, 3.8 assists per game, and 1.8 steals per game.
Bowling Green StatSmack
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Buffalo has a stronger schedule than Bowling Green this season (SOS Rank: #93 vs #193).
- Javon McCrea is ranked 6th in the MAC in points, 6th in the MAC in rebounds, and 26th nationally in blocks.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Buffalo has come back to win after being down at half against Bowling Green 3 times since 2006.
- Buffalo has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.596 to 0.482).
- Buffalo is a better shooting team (44.9% vs 39.6%) than Bowling Green this season.
- Buffalo is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Buffalo is 77.5 inches compared to 76.0 inches for Bowling Green.
- You get an A for effort, but Buffalo has emerged victorious against Bowling Green the last 2 times they've played.
- Buffalo allows fewer rebounds (30.7 allowed per game vs 36.9 allowed per game) than Bowling Green this season.
- Even computers respect Buffalo more. We have a better RPI this season than Bowling Green (RPI: #216 vs #294).
- At least you keep showing up. Buffalo has an average margin of victory of 12 over Bowling Green in 9 wins since 1998.
- Buffalo is a better three-point shooting team (37.3% vs 30.1%) than Bowling Green this season.
|D+||Tony Watson II||29||8||2||3||1||0||1|