|LSU||S Coleman 12.6||S Coleman 8.3||A Hickey 4.0|
|Georgia||K Caldwell-Pope 16.8||K Caldwell-Pope 6.4||V Williams 2.4|
Georgia welcomes LSU to Stegeman Coliseum on Saturday. The game tips off at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on CSS. The Bulldogs are 1-3 against the Tigers over the last four years. They fell 61-53 on 2/22/2012, the last time they met.
Both teams share 11th place in the conference.
The Bulldogs fell 79-62 to Missouri on January 16th. Vincent Williams finished with 23 points in the loss. He tallies 5.3 points per game and also adds 2.4 assists per game. For the Tigers, Anthony Hickey finished with 18 points and 7 rebounds in the 82-73 loss to South Carolina on January 16th. With 4.0 assists per game and 3.4 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Georgia has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than LSU according to Kiplinger (51% vs 28%).
- Georgia has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (54% vs 69%).
- Georgia is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Georgia is 207 lbs compared to 198 lbs for LSU.
- The Georgia scoring leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more points than the LSU scoring leader (Shavon Coleman).
- At least you keep showing up. Georgia has an average margin of victory of 8 over LSU in 24 wins since 1980.
- Georgia has a better scoring defense (61.8 allowed per game vs 68.1 allowed per game) than LSU this season.
- The Georgia three-point leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more three-pointers than the LSU three-point leader (Andre Stringer).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Georgia has a stronger schedule than LSU this season (SOS Rank: #136 vs #248).
- The Georgia rebounding leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more rebounds than the LSU rebounding leader (Shavon Coleman).
- Georgia allows fewer rebounds (34.1 allowed per game vs 37.6 allowed per game) than LSU this season.
- Georgia has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than LSU (#19 vs #79).
|C||J. O`Bryant III||23||10||7||1||0||1||3|
|C-||A. Del Piero||15||5||4||0||0||2||1|