|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 13.8||D Conger 6.9||D Conger 2.8|
|Temple||K Wyatt 16.1||A Lee 7.2||K Wyatt 3.9|
On Saturday, Temple plays host to St. Bonaventure at Liacouras Center. It gets started at 1:00 EST and it can be seen on CBSSN. The Owls are 5-0 against the Bonnies over the last four years. The last time they met (2/15/2012) they won 76-70.
St. Bonaventure is in 13th place in the A-10 and Temple is in 5th place.
In a 55-53 win over George Washington on January 16th, Khalif Wyatt put up 18 points for the Owls. He leads the team in points with 16.1 per game and assists with 3.9 per game. For the Bonnies, Chris Johnson finished with 11 points and 5 assists in the 66-64 loss to Xavier on January 16th. He is averaging 13.0 points and 3.3 rebounds per game.
St. Bonaventure StatSmack
- You get an A for effort, but Temple has emerged victorious against St. Bonaventure the last 15 times they've played.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Temple has had more players drafted by the NBA than St. Bonaventure (2 vs 1).
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson is ranked 9th in the A-10 in steals and 8th in the A-10 in blocks.
- Even computers respect Temple more. We have a better RPI this season than St. Bonaventure (RPI: #34 vs #182).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Temple has recruited more Top 50 high school players than St. Bonaventure (1 vs 0).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Temple currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (980 to 929) than St. Bonaventure, per the NCAA.
- AP voters think more highly of Temple and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than St. Bonaventure (28 vs 0).
- Temple is better at defending the three (30.8% allowed vs 38.0% allowed) than St. Bonaventure this season.
- Scootie Randall is ranked 7th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- The Temple assist leader (Khalif Wyatt) has more assists than the St. Bonaventure assist leader (Demetrius Conger).
- Khalif Wyatt is ranked 9th in the A-10 in assists.