Quinnipiac vs. Robert Morris : Full Game Preview
|Quinnipiac||I Azotam 14.3||I Azotam 8.9||D Johnson 4.1|
|Robert Morris||V Jones 11.9||R Johnson 6.1||V Jones 5.4|
Robert Morris welcomes Quinnipiac to Charles L. Sewall Center on Saturday. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Colonials are 5-4 against the Bobcats over the last four years. They fell 73-69 on 2/25/2012, the last time they met.
Robert Morris is in 2nd place in the conference, Quinnipiac is in 7th place.
In their last game, Lucky Jones put up 15 points in the Colonials 66-62 win over Sacred Heart on January 17th. He contributes 5.8 rebounds per game in addition to his 10.2 points per game. For the Bobcats, Ike Azotam finished with 22 points and 10 rebounds in the 75-66 win over St. Francis (PA) on January 17th. With 14.3 points per game and 8.9 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. The Four Factors in which Quinnipiac stands out are defensive rebounding percentage at 74.0 and offensive rebounding percentage at 38.7.
- Robert Morris is a better three-point shooting team (35.4% vs 29.2%) than Quinnipiac this season.
- The Robert Morris assist leader (Velton Jones) has more assists than the Quinnipiac assist leader (Dave Johnson).
- The Robert Morris scoring leader (Karvel Anderson) has more points than the Quinnipiac scoring leader (Ike Azotam).
- Velton Jones is ranked 46th nationally in assists.
- Karvel Anderson is ranked 10th in the NEC in points and 43rd nationally in three-pointers.
- Robert Morris takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Quinnipiac (2 vs 0).
- We just win. Robert Morris has more wins over the last 5 years than Quinnipiac (125 vs 97).
- Coron Williams is ranked 2nd in the NEC in three-pointers.
- Even computers respect Robert Morris more. We have a better RPI this season than Quinnipiac (RPI: #118 vs #214).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Robert Morris has come back to win after being down at half against Quinnipiac 4 times since 2003.
- Robert Morris has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (0.615 to 0.504).
|D||James Ford Jr||11||5||1||1||1||0||0|