|Rhode Island||X Munford 17.3||N Malesevic 5.0||M Powell 3.3|
|Saint Louis||M McCall Jr 11.6||D Evans 6.8||J Jett 3.9|
On Saturday, Rhode Island visits Chaifetz Arena to take on Saint Louis. It takes place at 8:00 EST. The Rams are 5-1 against the Billikens over the last four years. They won 64-62 on 2/25/2012 the last time they played.
In their last match-up, Mike Powell finished with 16 points and 5 assists in the Rams 58-50 loss against Charlotte on January 12th. On top of his scoring average of 10.2 points per game, he delivers 3.3 assists per game. For the Billikens, Rob Loe put up 17 points and 11 rebounds in the 64-54 loss to Temple on January 12th. He contributes 3.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.5 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Saint Louis performs well in defensive rebounding percentage at 73.3. This ranks 1st in the conference and 23rd in the country.
Saint Louis StatSmack
- Xavier Munford is ranked 4th in the A-10 in points and 7th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Rhode Island has a stronger schedule than Saint Louis this season (SOS Rank: #10 vs #77).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Rhode Island has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Saint Louis (3 vs 1).
- You get an A for effort, but Rhode Island has emerged victorious against Saint Louis the last 4 times they've played.
- Rhode Island is better at defending the three (32.0% allowed vs 37.3% allowed) than Saint Louis this season.
- At least you keep showing up. Rhode Island has an average margin of victory of 8 over Saint Louis in 6 wins since 2005.
- The Rhode Island basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Saint Louis (82% vs 67%).
- Rhode Island beat Saint Louis by 2 points the last time they played (Feb 25, 2012).
- The Rhode Island blocks leader (Jordan Hare) has more blocks than the Saint Louis blocks leader (Cory Remekun).
|B||Mike McCall Jr||32||12||3||3||1||0||2|