|Arkansas||B Young 17.4||M Powell 5.8||B Young 4.1|
|Mississippi||M Henderson 19.1||M Holloway 10.6||J Summers 3.4|
Ole Miss welcomes Arkansas to Tad Smith Coliseum on Saturday. The game tips off at 1:30 EST and you can catch it on SEC Network. The Rebels are 7-1 against the Razorbacks over the last four years. They won 77-75 on 2/28/2012 the last time they played.
Arkansas is in 3rd place in the conference and just behind 1st place Ole Miss with a chance to catch up.
In their last outing, behind 26 points from Marshall Henderson, the Rebels defeated Vanderbilt 89-79 on January 15th. He leads the team in scoring average, scoring 19.1 points per contest. For the Razorbacks, Marshawn Powell put up 28 points and 11 rebounds in the 88-80 win over Auburn on January 16th. He is averaging 15.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 5.8 rebounds per game. When considering the Four Factors, Arkansas performs well in turnover percentage at 15.6. This ranks 1st in the conference and 5th in the country.
- Ole Miss does a better job contesting shots (38.2% allowed vs 42.9% allowed) than Arkansas this season.
- It's only wins and losses, but Ole Miss has a better overall record than Arkansas this season (10-2 vs 8-4).
- At least you keep showing up. Ole Miss has an average margin of victory of 8 over Arkansas in 24 wins since 1986.
- Ole Miss players are more experienced than Arkansas players (12,128 minutes played vs 9,500 minutes played).
- Ole Miss has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.616 to 0.526).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Ole Miss has come back to win after being down at half against Arkansas 8 times since 1998.
- The Ole Miss blocks leader (Reginald Buckner) has more blocks than the Arkansas blocks leader (Hunter Mickelson).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Ole Miss currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (990 to 894) than Arkansas, per the NCAA.
- We just win. Ole Miss has more wins over the last 5 years than Arkansas (114 vs 95).
- Murphy Holloway is ranked 7th in the SEC in points, 17th nationally in rebounds, and 9th in the SEC in steals.