|Missouri||L Bowers 16.8||A Oriakhi 8.6||P Pressey 7.3|
|Florida||K Boynton 13.2||P Young 6.4||S Wilbekin 4.5|
On Saturday, No. 17 Missouri visits O'Connell Center to take on No. 10 Florida. It takes place at 2:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN.
Missouri is in 3rd place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with 1st place Florida.
In their last match-up, Earnest Ross finished with 15 points in the Tigers 79-62 blowout of Georgia on January 16th. In addition to his 10.3 points per game, he is also chipping in 5.3 rebounds per game. For the Gators, Patric Young finished with 18 points and 7 rebounds in the 68-47 blowout of Texas A&M on January 17th. He leads the team in rebounds with 6.4 per game and blocks with 1.9 per game. Florida will hope to exploit their strengths, which include: effective field goal percentage at 55.9 and defensive rebounding percentage at 72.2.
- Phil Pressey is ranked 8th nationally in assists and 5th in the SEC in steals.
- Missouri has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.765 to 0.710).
- Florida has been ducking Missouri for over 30 years.
- The Missouri rebounding leader (Alex Oriakhi) has more rebounds than the Florida rebounding leader (Patric Young).
- Missouri has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Florida ($30,193 vs $36,961).
- Missouri is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Missouri is 78.5 inches compared to 77.4 inches for Florida.
- Alex Oriakhi is ranked 3rd in the SEC in rebounds and 7th in the SEC in blocks.
- The Missouri assist leader (Phil Pressey) has more assists than the Florida assist leader (Scottie Wilbekin).
- Laurence Bowers is ranked 4th in the SEC in points, 8th in the SEC in rebounds, and 9th in the SEC in blocks.
|C||M. Frazier II||17||5||3||1||1||0||1|