|Colgate||M Burnatowski 17.3||L Roh 6.3||L Roh 3.4|
|Lehigh||C McCollum 23.9||H Greiner 6.3||M McKnight 5.1|
Lehigh hosts Colgate at Stabler Arena on Saturday. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST and you can see it on 2 Sports. The Mountain Hawks are 6-3 against the Raiders over the last four years. They won 70-57 on 2/29/2012 the last time they played.
In their last outing, behind 22 points from Holden Greiner, the Mountain Hawks defeated American University 63-57 on January 16th. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 6.3 rebounds per game and 0.9 blocks per game. The Raiders were defeated by Bucknell 73-59 on January 16th despite 13 points from Damon Sherman-Newsome. He is averaging 6.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game.
Lehigh looks to have the advantage over Colgate in one significant area, scoring, where the Mountain Hawks have an edge over the Raiders, 78 points per game to 65 points per game.
- Lehigh has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.636 to 0.301).
- Lehigh has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Colgate ($31,123 vs $53,195).
- Lehigh is better at defending the three (30.7% allowed vs 33.9% allowed) than Colgate this season.
- Lehigh is a better shooting team (48.2% vs 42.5%) than Colgate this season.
- Lehigh is a better three-point shooting team (44.8% vs 36.5%) than Colgate this season.
- Lehigh has a more potent offense, scoring more points (81.4 per game vs 65.2 per game) than Colgate this season.
- Gabe Knutson is ranked 8th in the Patriot in points.
- At least you keep showing up. Lehigh has an average margin of victory of 11 over Colgate in 27 wins since 1980.
- Lehigh has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Colgate (#140 vs #236).
- Lehigh waxed Colgate by 13 points the last time they played (Feb 29, 2012).
- Even computers respect Lehigh more. We have a better RPI this season than Colgate (RPI: #109 vs #239).