|Utah||J DuBois 13.0||J Loveridge 7.4||J DuBois 3.4|
|Washington||C Wilcox 19.4||A N`Diaye 9.4||A Gaddy 3.6|
On Saturday, Washington hosts Utah at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. It gets started at 11:00 EST and it can be seen on ESPNU. The Huskies last played the Utes on 1/7/2012 and won 57-53.
Washington is currently in 1st place in the Pac 12 and Utah is in 11th.
In a 64-54 win over Colorado on January 16th, C.J Wilcox put up 25 points for the Huskies. With 19.4 points per game, he leads the team in scoring average. For the Utes, Jordan Loveridge finished with 8 points and 7 rebounds in the 75-65 loss to Washington State on January 16th. He is averaging 12.5 points per game in addition to a team-best 7.4 rebounds per game.
- The Washington steals leader (Desmond Simmons) has more steals than the Utah steals leader (Cedric Martin).
- We just win. Washington has more wins over the last 5 years than Utah (124 vs 83).
- AP voters think more highly of Washington and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Utah (79 vs 17).
- Desmond Simmons is ranked 8th in the Pac 12 in rebounds.
- Washington takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Utah (6 vs 4).
- Even computers respect Washington more. We have a better RPI this season than Utah (RPI: #94 vs #121).
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Washington has had more players drafted by the NBA than Utah (9 vs 1).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Washington has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Utah (9 vs 0).
- C.J Wilcox is ranked 42nd nationally in points and 2nd in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- The Washington rebounding leader (Aziz N`Diaye) has more rebounds than the Utah rebounding leader (Jordan Loveridge).
|C-||Shawn Kemp Jr||13||4||2||0||0||1||1|