|Tulsa||R Smith 14.5||J Woodard 5.8||J Woodard 2.1|
|Tulane||J Davis 17.4||J Davis 10.2||R Tarrant 2.6|
On Saturday, Tulane meets Tulsa. Tip-off occurs at 2:00 EST and you can catch it on COX Sports. The Green Wave are 1-5 against the Golden Hurricane over the last four years. They fell 73-69 on 2/25/2012, the last time they met.
The Green Wave were defeated by Southern Methodist 59-53 on January 12th despite 24 points from Ricky Tarrant. He contributes a team-high 2.6 assists per game and 1.5 steals per game. For the Golden Hurricane, Zeldric King finished with 7 points in the 45-42 win over Texas-El Paso on January 16th. He contributes 2.3 rebounds per game in addition to his 4.1 points per game.
- Tulane allows fewer rebounds (29.4 allowed per game vs 33.4 allowed per game) than Tulsa this season.
- We make our fans proud. Tulane has a better record at home than Tulsa this season (9-0 vs 5-1).
- Josh Davis is ranked 21st nationally in points, 13th nationally in rebounds, and 10th in C-USA in blocks.
- Jordan Callahan is ranked 30th nationally in three-pointers and 8th in C-USA in steals.
- The Tulane scoring leader (Josh Davis) has more points than the Tulsa scoring leader (James Woodard).
- The Tulane rebounding leader (Josh Davis) has more rebounds than the Tulsa rebounding leader (James Woodard).
- Tulane is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.2% vs 65.5%) than Tulsa this season.
- Tulane has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Tulsa ($27,461 vs $39,203).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Tulane has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Tulsa (2 vs 1).
- Tulane players are more experienced than Tulsa players (12,592 minutes played vs 7,933 minutes played).
|C||P. Swilling Jr.||25||10||2||2||0||0||2|