|Oregon||D Dotson 12.0||A Kazemi 9.5||D Artis 3.7|
|UCLA||S Muhammad 18.4||K Anderson 8.9||L Drew II 8.1|
On Saturday, No. 21 Oregon visits Pauley Pavilion to take on No. 24 UCLA. Tip-off is at 4:00 EST and you can see it on CBS. The Ducks are 4-4 against the Bruins over the last four years. They won 75-68 on 1/21/2012 the last time they played.
Oregon is tied with UCLA for the 1st spot in the conference. Oregon will be looking to extend its six-game win streak.
In a 76-74 triumph over USC on January 17th, Damyean Dotson put up 16 points for the Ducks. His 12.0 points per game is the highest mark on the team. For the Bruins, Kyle Anderson finished with 17 points and 9 rebounds in the 74-64 win over Oregon State on January 17th. He is averaging 9.9 points per game and leads the team in rebounds with 8.9 per game. One category in which UCLA is especially proficient is turnover percentage at 15.7, ranking 1st in their conference (and 6th nationally).
- We make our fans proud. Oregon has a better record at home than UCLA this season (10-0 vs 8-1).
- Oregon players are more experienced than UCLA players (11,750 minutes played vs 10,171 minutes played).
- You get an A for effort, but Oregon has emerged victorious against UCLA the last 2 times they've played.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Oregon has come back to win after being down at half against UCLA 5 times since 1999.
- Tony Woods is ranked 6th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- Oregon has a better scoring defense (60.4 allowed per game vs 69.5 allowed per game) than UCLA this season.
- The Oregon blocks leader (Tony Woods) has more blocks than the UCLA blocks leader (Travis Wear).
- Oregon has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than UCLA ($18,669 vs $27,210).
- At least you keep showing up. Oregon has an average margin of victory of 9 over UCLA in 20 wins since 1980.
- Dominic Artis is ranked 5th in the Pac 12 in assists and 39th nationally in steals.
- Arsalan Kazemi is ranked 5th in the Pac 12 in rebounds and 16th nationally in steals.
|B||Larry Drew II||35||6||3||8||1||0||2|