|Drexel||D Lee 18.1||D McCoy 8.8||F Massenat 4.3|
|William & Mary||M Thornton 18.0||T Rusthoven 7.1||M Thornton 2.8|
Drexel travels to William & Mary Hall on Saturday to take on William & Mary. Tip-off is at 2:00 EST and you can see it on CSN-BAY, NW, HOU, TCN. The Dragons are 4-4 against the Tribe over the last four years. They won 63-61 on 2/14/2012 the last time they played.
William & Mary is in 10th place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with 9th place Drexel.
The Dragons were defeated by James Madison 51-43 on January 12th despite 13 points from Frantz Massenat. On top of a team-high 4.3 assists per game, he also scores 14.1 points per game. For the Tribe, Tim Rusthoven finished with 20 points and 10 rebounds in the 74-58 loss to Georgia State on January 16th. He averages 14.1 points per game in addition to a team-best 7.1 rebounds per game.
William & Mary StatSmack
- Damion Lee is ranked 9th in the CAA in points and 7th in the CAA in three-pointers.
- Drexel allows fewer rebounds (28.1 allowed per game vs 33.0 allowed per game) than William & Mary this season.
- We just win. Drexel has more wins over the last 5 years than William & Mary (97 vs 72).
- Drexel beat William & Mary by 2 points the last time they played (Feb 14, 2012).
- At least you keep showing up. Drexel has an average margin of victory of 9 over William & Mary in 18 wins since 1983.
- Drexel players are more experienced than William & Mary players (14,512 minutes played vs 11,051 minutes played).
- People just expect us to beat you. Drexel has been the favorite 19 out of the last 21 times.
- The Drexel assist leader (Frantz Massenat) has more assists than the William & Mary assist leader (Matt Rum).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Drexel has come back to win after being down at half against William & Mary 3 times since 2001.
- You get an A for effort, but Drexel has emerged victorious against William & Mary the last 3 times they've played.
- Drexel has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (0.612 to 0.385).
|F||Doug Howard II||2||1||1||1||1||0||1|