(11-6, 3-5 away)
(12-5, 8-3 home)
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
11:30PM ET / 8:30PM PT, January 16, 2013
||A Booker 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 3
Colorado was taken down by Washington 64-54 in conference play on Wednesday, January 16th. The Buffaloes got a double-double out of Andre Roberson with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Spencer Dinwiddie had 15 points and added two rebounds. C.J Wilcox got a game-high 25 points on 57% shooting for the Huskies. Colorado (11-6, 1-4 Pac 12) gets Washington State (10-6, 1-3 Pac 12) on the road on Saturday, January 19th.
Colorado Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:23 left to go.
- Colorado started 11-6 during the 2011, 2003, 2001, 2000, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 5 or more blocks this season, Colorado has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- CU set season lows for assists, steals, three-pointers, and three-point percentage.
- Colorado has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Spencer Dinwiddie and Andre Roberson) accounted for 46.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Andre Roberson and Askia Booker) accounted for 47.3% of the rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 17 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 17 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 51st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 7th this season and 32nd of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Askia Booker.
Washington Game Notes
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 39.0% of the team's points.
- Desmond Simmons accounted for 32.4% of the team's rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring 13 times in 17 games this season.
- Desmond Simmons has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 17 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
- C.J Wilcox has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Desmond Simmons recorded the 9th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
|-||Shawn Kemp Jr||8||0||1||0||0||0||1|