Washington squared off with Colorado on Wednesday, January 16th and came out on top against the Buffaloes 64-54 in conference action. The Huskies were led by C.J Wilcox, who put up a game-high 25 points on 57% shooting in 35 minutes. Abdul Gaddy had eight points and added five rebounds. Andre Roberson registered a double-double for the Buffaloes on 10 points and 11 rebounds. Washington (12-5, 4-0 Pac 12) welcomes Utah (6-9, 0-5 Pac 12) on Saturday, January 19th.
Washington Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:23 left to go.
- Washington started 12-5 during the 2009 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Colorado extended the Washington winning streak to 4 games.
- UW beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- The Huskies have won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after recording 18 or more free throws made.
- UW has won 82% of the time this season (9-2) when opponents record 11 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Washington has won 71% of the time (5-2) when Scott Suggs has 13 points or more, 75% of the time (6-2) when Desmond Simmons plays 30 minutes or more, and 75% of the time (6-2) when C.J Wilcox has 8 field goals made or more.
- The Huskies have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 5 games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--UW has a 4.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 39.0% of the team's points.
- Desmond Simmons accounted for 32.4% of the team's rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 17 games this season.
- Desmond Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
- C.J Wilcox has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Desmond Simmons recorded the 9th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
Colorado Game Notes
- Colorado lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Spencer Dinwiddie and Andre Roberson) accounted for 46.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Andre Roberson and Askia Booker) accounted for 47.3% of the rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring 6 times in 17 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 17 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 51st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 7th this season and 32nd of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Askia Booker.