(14-2, 5-1 away)
Fresno State 49
(7-9, 4-4 home)
Venue: Save Mart Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 16, 2013
||L Martinez 14
||L Washington 8
||D Gilmore 2
||T Johnson 10
||K Foster 6
||A Huddleston 1
Wyoming was taken down by Fresno State 49-36 in conference play on a night when they shot just 24%. The Cowboys got a team-high 10 points and nine rebounds from Larry Nance Jr. Leonard Washington scored six points and added 10 rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Tyler Johnson got a game-high 18 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, January 19th when Wyoming (14-2, 1-2 MWC) welcomes 15th-ranked San Diego State (14-2, 2-0 MWC).
Wyoming Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:03 left to go.
- The last time Wyoming started the season 14-2 was 2011.
- Wyoming set season lows for assists, blocks, field goals made, field goal percentage, free throws made, steals, three-pointers, three-point percentage, and total points.
- The top two scorers (Larry Nance Jr and Riley Grabau) accounted for 55.5% of the points.
- Leonard Washington accounted for 34.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Leonard Washington has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 16 games this season.
- Riley Grabau has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Leonard Washington recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Tyler Johnson accounted for 36.7% of the team's points.
- Tyler Johnson has led the team in scoring 3 times and in rebounding 3 times in 16 games this season.
|B||Larry Nance Jr||35||10||9||1||0||1||3|
|-||Derek Cooke Jr||3||1||4||0||0||0||0|
|B+||Jerry Brown Jr||40||6||5||3||4||3||4|