|Cleveland State||A Grady 13.7||M Mason 5.7||C Lee 5.1|
|Milwaukee||P Gulley 15.8||J Haarsma 5.6||J Aaron 3.6|
Cleveland State takes on Milwaukee on Thursday. The game gets underway at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on Sports32. The Vikings are 4-5 against the Panthers over the last four years. They lost 86-84 the last time they played (2/14/2012).
Cleveland State is in 4th place in the conference, Milwaukee is in 9th place.
In their last outing, behind 21 points and 8 rebounds from Bryn Forbes, the Vikings defeated Detroit 74-62 on January 12th. While contributing 2.8 rebounds per game, he also scores 11.0 points per game. For the Panthers, Demetrius Harris finished with 14 points and 6 rebounds in the 76-52 loss to Valparaiso on January 12th. He contributes 5.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 8.8 points per game.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Cleveland State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Milwaukee (1 vs 0).
- We just win. Cleveland State has more wins over the last 5 years than Milwaukee (120 vs 94).
- Charlie Lee is ranked 8th in the Horizon in points, 6th in the Horizon in three-pointers, and 2nd in the Horizon in assists.
- Anton Grady is ranked 3rd in the Horizon in steals and 8th in the Horizon in blocks.
- Tim Kamczyc is ranked 10th in the Horizon in three-pointers.
- We make our fans proud. Cleveland State has a better record at home than Milwaukee this season (5-0 vs 4-2).
- Cleveland State is a better shooting team (44.7% vs 37.8%) than Milwaukee this season.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Cleveland State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (985 to 962) than Milwaukee, per the NCAA.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Cleveland State has a stronger schedule than Milwaukee this season (SOS Rank: #178 vs #250).
- It's only wins and losses, but Cleveland State has a better overall record than Milwaukee this season (8-5 vs 4-10).